Summer Sems~  

Posted by KeN

Holiday ma, nothing to do, so i decided blogging. My summer semester going to starting soon with my group, PPG. What is summer semester? Well, its kinda consist of reading some boring books with some boring content and some stupid knowledge and also a act that is a waste of time. What is it that is so damn boring? Its actually something I hate very much thats why I say "BORING" la, it ain't boring actually. This is those subs I'm study after my holidays.

-Malaysian Studies ( Sejarah )
-Moral Studies ( Pendidikan Moral )

Whats you thinking now? Does " Boring " suitable for this both subs that I study after my holiday? Did I apply the " BORING" wrongly? HaHa.. Gotcha.. But some weird feeling that catch me is that I'm very looking forward to this so called " Summer Sems". Why? Cause it's the time to play and fooling around with that stupid idiot Chee Ho and Alex. WoW, this is cool. I wonder how is the summer sems are like. I heard that Chee Ho said that night class is the most suitable time for someone like us. Actually he got a evil intention, I don't think I will say it out but I guess its easy to guess also. But too bad~ Maggie and Joyce this 2 Big SisTer set their time on morning till noon time, the latest is 4p.m. noon. So sorry la Chee Ho, too bad. If you gonna comment then find Maggie!! Don't find me!! I'm innocent.. Really!!

One more thing, my DuoLuo gang most humerous & smart & JiaN people is coming to back to kuching(Although 1 has already come back to kuching xD). He will be back 1 day before my summer sems maybe this is one of the reason that I'm very looking forward to summer sems.. Anywhere, welcome back ah pek and HowE fast fast come back, we all miss you!! LOLX!!

Thats all folks, tata

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 16, 2008 at Sunday, November 16, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

huh?
my fault again?
don blame me la~

November 22, 2008 at 9:19 AM

Post a Comment