Santobong Trip with my DuoLuo Gangs!!  

Posted by KeN

Sorry for the late update, kinda busy you know, for a handsome and a brillant boy like me (as if~). Oh well, lets get to the main point. Yes, I went to the freaking santobong resort and skip my freaking Malaysian Studies and Moral Studies for 3 days due to buying some thing and preparing things to santubong before the day we go start that the spooky place. What we buy so much for the trip? I can't remember so much but it is something like this and with some add-on when we go to buntal.
-10 loaf of bread
-3 medium tin of KAYA (Yeo's Brand O_o)
-Fried Mee cooked by Ah Yang's mum (delicious but throw away at 2nd day morning =X)
-20 packs of drinks (all Yeo's de why Yeo's? =_= Green Tea, Soya Bean, ABK, ???? )
-1 large box and 1 small box of Snacks, included Keropok (Large) and biscuit (small).
-Woofer (forget to take the cable connect to computer SORRY my Gangs!! T_T)
-3 Laptops sponser by Aaron, CBC and Ah Yang.
-PS2 ( Sponser by Sze Howe although we didn't use it... cause of the freaking spoilt TV and the person don't wanna repair it!)
- Ice Box ( Jeffery, most usable thing during the trip, we can have everything PENG)
-Poker card (by CBC)
-Lots of Money that Aaron bring so that we go there PK.
Risk (by Aaron, such a nice game that you need to play it with brain and some stratergy, Sze howe is the best player in the game althought he just play it once.)
Monopoly (by Aaron, bring there also no play, what for bring it there? Go kam?)
PSP (by me and Ah Yang, 2nd most usable thing but can't exhange game because i thought that Noob Ah yang will bring it and he said he didn't!)
and... etc.. lazy type lar... haha..

Nothing much about the trip just fooling around, watch mei mei and let one of my gangs neither cry nor laughing (mostly it was me who kena that). 2nd day, many spooky things happen and I'm not really clear of it so, don't ask me the W.H. question. I'm very scared you know, i suppose to =D. Night time we only P.K. la, 1st and 2nd day I was the winner (muahahahaha) and Aaron also and we both chia them drinks and foods. 3rd day I lost miserablely and freaking Aaron win like mad, Ah pek, poor Ah pek lost RM100 plus ther. Don't so pia next time o! Jeff, the most kiasu de poker player bring Rm2 also can win RM30 ++ pay people (CBC reload phone kns you jeff). CBC play poker quiet quiet am kak win money also no tell, Sze howe and Ah yang, no comment, they all better then me. I just a virgin ther kena cheat + eat by them.

3rd day when we come down to kch, where by my PPG friends was helping me sign the attendence list for 3days (arigatok Alex, Ing Siong, Chee Ho and "who it may concern" =D), we went to the ice kacang ther and talk about the spooky things we met and I was the most stupid one that among the gang cause simply talk when i was at santubong. Maybe cause I lack of experince ma (Maybe??), don't scold me like that... sob... I was kena lecture and diao + suan by mt gangs cause of my foolishness. Well, I'm sorry~ No next time! ok? =D In the end, Aaron end up settle the bills and we slap slap our ass and went off (WAHAHAHAHAHAHA). Thanks Aaron!

Thats all for today, for more information please contact Kenneth Wong (ic : 900918-13-XXXX) phone number 016-858XXXX/019-818XXXX, but it will cost money =D

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 3, 2008 at Wednesday, December 03, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment