Rapier or Angel?  

Posted by KeN

Yo! I didn't update my blog often nowadays, bug you guys? Miss me? Yeah, I know you all will cause I rocks!! Am I right? xD

Anywheres, exam is over, the horrible subject, Moral Studies and Malaysian Studies this 2 "LAN"(normally chinese will define it as rotten or bitch ass or some kind of shit) subject. God dammit, I seriously hate this 2 subject since I was form 1. Dude, seriously this 2 subject can bored the hell out of me and you know what? ITS OVER!! NO MORE STUPID STUDYING, DOING SOME IDIOT PROJECTS AND SOME MORE FOOL *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* BURNING THE *censored* MIDNIGHT OIL(dude, that's kind over already, swearing so much about 5 censored word? you will need a vacuum ya know?).
Oh well, I'm glad its over, gaining back my holiday and waiting my most wanting season!! CNY(Chinese Niu [Cow] Year). Many Ang Pao and hell lot of pocket money which my parent will give it to me and my brother cause they are on a sweet vacation or rather say a Sweet 2nd Honey Moon or about 8 days at China and Vietnam. God, I can eventually do whatever I want, breaking up the house, open a bombard party in my house, burn the old antique sport car which my dad like it very much and lastly where am I going to live if I really do all those things? I was just joking =D

Today, I quite pity Ing Siong, the Hero that always save the world, today he gather up all people to go to the BDC steamboat Gathering Party he held. For some reasons, I didn't go, so as Alex, Chee Ho, Maggie, Joyce, Ivy, Olivia, Robert, Ah Kou, Ah Mao, Ah Zhu and etc...... Although Hero invited me and beg me with his knee down said that he would do anything to make me go to the party. I said ok, you go petanak there do a 1day Ah Gua then I'm sure on your command! But unfortunately, he said no, so, since I was so generous, I gave him another chance, I said, its that too hard for you? Nevermind, how about get naked and run around the Swinburne University? And the answer is also NO. By that time I'm sure about myself on this decision on NOT GOING. On the other hand, he offered me said that he would chia me, eat as I like, eat everyday, begging me, crying like a baby, knee down with a baby face and I still rejected him. Thats what I'm pity about him. xD

Oh well, crap enough already, time to get some rest, for all my readers, thank you for your support and please, I beg you please refrain from NOT asking Ing Siong about this case cause it is very embrassing.

Best Regrads,
KeN

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 at Wednesday, January 14, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment