Nowadays..  

Posted by KeN

Its been a while since I update my blog here, spending time writing some craps and bullshit. Due to some issue that I faced this few weeks, I ever thought of abandon my blog and let it rot. What problem makes me to do that? Well, thats what I wanna talk about here, "Nowadays".

Nowadays, some kids don't know how to shut their bloody mouth after saw what I write on my blog. Acting as a radio station, keep repeating announcing what am I writing on my blog. Take an example, I write abt my holidays, some people I wonder is he/she have a very LOW IQ or what, go tell my parents abt what I write on my blog. After that, my parents come and lecture me. Guys ar, don't so uncivilized lah. My mom said that if those suckers know that they are not in kch, they will come and rob us. Look here, 1stly, if some people don't go and announce that news, who will know my house ain't got parents. 2nd, If that so called "robber" are so high tech can use a comp and search for blogs for chance to break in a "No-Parents" house, why he need to be a robber. Hais.. Kids nowadays...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at Wednesday, March 04, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment