Brothers, how many years have we been through? Friendship this kind of thing need to distinguish between new and old? You guys are my friends and it always been like this, I never change, so what's the gossip for?
I guess you all are wondering why am I seldom going out with you all despite that I'm going out with my current friend when I claim to say that I have things to do. Well, you might say I abandon you all, forget all about you all and now I have new friends are you all are not of any use to me anymore, is that right? No, it's not. You all have the same position as always, I'll be there if I could if you guys ever needed me, since when I said I can't help you all in any trouble you guys faced so far? The problem is the time you called me out is totally wrong timing while you can't tolerate my time, is that my fault? Lunch hour, I was been with my swinburne friends, as you all always said so, but have you ever thought that the time when I was home alone eating nothing at all and yet I can't go to the place you all having lunch just because I'm just having 1 hour break and I have to rush here and there? Night time, asking me out every night to go Cyber Cafe to play friendly match DotA, which I pretty much like this activity, but every night? Come on, one night RM6~7, if 1 week we go for 5 days, I already spend how much there? We go Cyber also not for awhile, it's whole night, till midnight. After the game we still talking out there, wait and wait and wait till 12 or 1 or even 2 in the morning we just got home, and all the assignments and exam paper that I haven touch, I go home have to touch it. Have you all think on behalf on me? When I said I have exam, quiz and assignments, you all have a little thought over me, am I avoiding you guys? Then my question for you guys would be, what for? What for to avoid you people, what have I done wrong? I am having exam, quiz and assignments to rush, I have the schedule for you to see if you really wanted to see, so what's the point guys?
If you have questions for me, please ask me, stop guessing and gossip me, I hate that. Another guess will destroy the friendship pal, how many have us destroyed due to unanswered guessing? I think you all won't be able to see this tho, how often you guys even step into my blog and take a look, but I do hope you all will understand even if you don't see this. Sigh~ Tiring day..
Peace out~
-KeN
This entry was posted
on Sunday, May 30, 2010
at Sunday, May 30, 2010
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
Contributors
Blog Archive
- January 2013 (1)
- September 2011 (1)
- March 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (7)
- September 2010 (4)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (4)
- June 2010 (8)
- May 2010 (13)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (4)
- October 2009 (8)
- July 2009 (1)
- June 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- March 2009 (1)
- January 2009 (5)
- December 2008 (7)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (14)


