I want a nothing box!  

Posted by KeN

Sometimes in my life, I wanted a nothing box, a box containing nothing at all; a pitch black empty box which full of darkness.

I haven been sleeping not quite well all these days, having all emotional all the sudden while everything just went perfectly fine for me as far as I'm concern. For few days having somewhat a similar dream, a dream of a kid being an asshole ruin other people's life. For 3 days wake up from such a nightmare, what does this suppose to mean? I have no idea at all. First of all, who is this kid, he looks so young that I can't really tell how old is he; second of all, why the hell am I having this dream for 3 days straight?

The lack of sleep makes me pretty much moody and I'm pretty much stressed as exams are near and I had nothing in mind. Somehow my attitude isn't that good recently, somewhat like to think some unnecessary things which drown my mood even more.

I've longed a comfortable sleep, a thoughtless night. When was my last peaceful night again? I had a feeling of uneasiness, an uncomfortable feeling, what was it? I can't tell, even though I wanted to speak out my feelings, what is it that I want to tell? What's the reason I'm feeling so uneasy? Everything seems to be fine so what is wrong with me? Am I too free until that I must be emotional for NOTHING at all just to be fine or is it really something inside of me that I'm not aware of? Sigh.. I'm afraid of sleeping...

I wished my brain will went dead when I sleep so that I will think absolutely nothing at all, this brain of mine is too sophisticated to begin with.

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 27, 2010 at Saturday, November 27, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment