Firstly!! Happy mooncake festival to all my friends who really got heart one see my blog now which I didn't update for a long long time.
Mooncake festival should be the happiest date for me last time, but for now.... Let's just skip it.
Just then, I went to taman sahabat with my friends to meet with HIS friends. After awhile fooling around, the person who once came into my life arrive on scene. Well, of course I got some reaction, I'm a human being too. Jing Kuang keep asking me, do I really feeling okay. I tell him that I was okay but deep inside me I still feel uncomfortable about it; but who knows?
For once, I tell people, sometimes things need to let go, if not the new things can't enter your life. It's about to let go, so you'll be happier. Holding the sad feeling is quite suffering, I know the rules but yet I still go against it. Telling people, advise people but ownself is just the mirror of other people. What an idiot I am...
Being emo is just useless + wasting of time. Anyway, TaTa~ Folks!
This entry was posted
on Saturday, October 3, 2009
at Saturday, October 03, 2009
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
Contributors
Blog Archive
- January 2013 (1)
- September 2011 (1)
- March 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (7)
- September 2010 (4)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (4)
- June 2010 (8)
- May 2010 (13)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (4)
- October 2009 (8)
- July 2009 (1)
- June 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- March 2009 (1)
- January 2009 (5)
- December 2008 (7)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (14)


