Today morning after my breakfast, I swap my rims with my dad's rims. Since he promised that I could take his sports rims and exchange with my steel rim (original tho), I went down quickly to change the tires! But the thing is, my tire is brand new one, bunga very banyak one... Oh well...
It took me almost like 3 hours to swap 4 tires (changing 8 tires and take down and put up 16 times in total...) and some more polish the rim which is already scratch by me with sand papers xD. It's worth anyways~ Who ask me like to style. xD
After washing the car + vacuum + changing the tires + polish the rim, I went out with Robert to eat, and then Robert said that, "hey, you wash your car today?". I tell him yes and then after the awhile he said that "the sky gonna rain soon... bwhahahaha!!". And then it really rains. Wasting my effort... T_T
After I went home for my dinner the worst thing is, I REALIZE KENA SUN BURN!! WTF!! My fair skin kena burn ehh~!! SO SAD!! But it's worth tho, getting new rims for my car, doing lots of thing altho it's wasting of effort today, at the very least I never think of anything will affect my mood today. That's score one for KeN! Really self-torture... LoL~
PS:// Need to cure my skin.. If not I don't dare to go out with my rotten arm's and hands... tee-hee~
This entry was posted
on Sunday, October 4, 2009
at Sunday, October 04, 2009
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
Contributors
Blog Archive
- January 2013 (1)
- September 2011 (1)
- March 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (7)
- September 2010 (4)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (4)
- June 2010 (8)
- May 2010 (13)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (4)
- October 2009 (8)
- July 2009 (1)
- June 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- March 2009 (1)
- January 2009 (5)
- December 2008 (7)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (14)


